Im 34 and I have been experiencing hair loss (gradual) for more than 10 yrs now.
Things observed during these yrs.
- Hair loss, thinning of hair etc.
- Hair falling out from the root/base.
- Lack of natural oil secretion from scalp
- Itchy scalp (flacking)
- Oil massage has not helped me.
- Very thin new hair – at the areas of hair loss
Just wondering if its fungal etc or just natural balding. Pls let me know what you think about my case.
Thanks much in advance.
Without examining you it is impossible to say much from your listings above. Is the hair thin all over the head, including the back and sides? As you are not clear about this, I can not tell if you are changing hair character or are experiencing genetic thinning/balding. Some of the items on the list, like reduced oil secretions and itchy scalp, go together and may reflect changes in genetic balding.