Hi, thx for this great site, it is very useful to me.
I have a question regarding dying grey hair. I am thinking about using the just for men 5 minutes dye for my grey hair. I am 30 and had 2 hair transplants which I’m satisfied with. I use propecia and rogaine daily to maintain my hair. In the past, when I was not on any medications, dying my hair seemed to accelerate my hairloss. I have 3 questions:
- is dying my hair with just for men, or any other formula, safe for remaining hair and transplanted hair (considering I’m on medications now)?
- would using minoxidil (rogaine) regularly affect the color and make it look bad?
- Also, what would you personally recommend for my particular case?
Thanks in advance!
- You can generally dye your hair without worrying about hair loss.
- Minoxidil should not affect the color of your hair or hair dye.
- For your particular case, you can do whatever suits you. You can color your hair and/or you can use minoxidil. I do not endorse any particular products. If you are concerned about hair loss, you can see a doctor for a good examination and a Master Plan.