I could’t help but think about what we do in our practice vs what Stossel talked about in this article. “the hospital’s customer service stinks. Doctors keep me waiting for hours, and no one bothers to call or email to say, “I’m running late.” Few doctors give out their email address. Patients can’t communicate using modern technology”.
At the New Hair Institute, every patient:
- Has the doctor’s cell phone number.
- Does not wait more than a few minutes before being seen.
- Service reviews are fantastic nearly 100% of the time.
- The service is personalized because we do not run a hair transplant ‘mill’ and care about our patients as human beings with a problem.
- Sterile condition and safety are top priority (not an infection in over a decade).