Snippet from the article:
A mother has suffered insomnia and hair loss after both of her breast implants ruptured – causing toxins to leak into her body.
Andrea Hayman, 38, has spoken out to highlight the dangers of Poly Implant Prothese (PIP) implants.
The distressed mother-of-two also wants to encourage women who have had similar breast enhancements to act immediately.
Read the rest — Mother reveals PIP implants have caused hair loss and insomnia
Poly Implant Prothese was a maker of silicone breast implants, which may still be in approximately 400,000 women around the world.