Snippet from the article:
A postal worker from Londonderry has suffered burns and lost clumps of his hair in what is understood to have been a practical joke gone wrong.
He discovered the hair loss when he took off a motorbike helmet he had taken from the staff locker room at Royal Mail’s delivery office on Great James Street on Wednesday afternoon.
It is believed that an acidic substance had been put in the helmet.
Read the rest — Derry postal worker loses hair in ‘practical joke’
A joke gone too far. I only hope this man wasn’t already losing his hair from genetics. What happened to using a Whoopee cushion?