I have been taking finasteride for the past eight years. My question is regarding people who are not going bald. Since finasteride blocks 70% of DHT levels leaving only 30%, are those non-balding people’s DHT also blocked at 70% that is why they are not going bald or do they have complete blockage of DHT that is why they are not going bald?
The reason why some men do not go bald is because they do not have the genes for balding. It has nothing to do with their DHT levels.