https://newhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/nhi-medical-356px.png 0 0 William Rassman, M.D. https://newhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/nhi-medical-356px.png William Rassman, M.D.2009-06-04 12:31:552009-06-02 09:29:06Propecia, Hair Removal, and Travel Discount?
- Is 37 too late to take propecia (I hear its less effective as we get older)?
- I suffer an ironic twist of fate – have too much body hair (back, shoulder, chest, etc) and thinning head hair (MPB). Can I use FUE to remove the body hair (even if I dont want to use it on my head – i.e. just want to permanently get rid of it).
- Finally, if I am travelling to visit your clinic for a procedure from an international location, is there any rebate/discount?
- 37 years old is not too late for finasteride use, but you are correct, the drug tends (not always) to work better in the younger man in his 20s, rather than older men above 40.
- Taking out body hair with FUE instrumentation is expensive and unnecessary as there are good hair lasers that accomplish this better, faster, and less expensively.
- Yes, we do offer travel reimbursement for all patients coming from out of town. See details here.