I’m noticing a very, very clear reduction in hairloss only TWO WEEKS after I begun taking Propecia…10% of me wants to say “great! be happy!” but the other 90% of me thinks there’s something ‘wrong’ (I guess you can tell i’m quite a pessemestic person sometimes..). I’m almost certain that i’m not imagining this (again, i’m quite pessemestic so if anything, I thought it would be the complete opposite).
I’ve gone from losing dozens of hairs every day when combing my fingers through my hair to just a few. The Procepia phamplet said it could take as long as 12-18 months to see results, your website says as long as 8 months (generally 3 months)…so you can see why i’m so pessemestic and confused as hell. Is this really possible??! Or should I expect things to change again in a few short days / weeks?
Propecia will often slow or stop the hair loss in weeks, so this is not an unusual observation. The 8-18 month time-frame is reflecting new hair growth or benefits upon decreasing miniaturization in the hair shafts, which will increase the general fullness that you will see with the naked eye.