I know you are primarily a hair transplant specialist, but who would you recommend as someone who only specializes in hair loss? It seems most doctors a visit are more knowledable about transplants than they are with hairloss.

Block Quote

Some people see a dermatologist, but hair transplant doctors are generally the most knowledgeable when it comes to hair loss, because they specialize in hair. Just don’t get pushed into surgery, but use their expertise to help determine a treatment plan (or rather, a Master Plan).

Tags: hairloss, hair loss, doctor