I am a 22-year old sportsman. I am considering Minoxidil, but for me it is VERY important is doesn’t affect my sport (running) at all.
- Is it a drug?
- Can I have any physical problems such as high heartbeat…
- If I stop using it will I get even thinner than I was before the cure?
- Yes, minoxidil is a drug.
- Minoxidil can drop your blood pressure (that is what it was originally designed for) and as such, it can theoretically produce a higher heart rate if the blood pressure drops from its use.
- If you start minoxidil and it is effective, the hair will become dependent upon it so, if/when you stop it you will lose the hairs that grew because of it.