Professional Consultant Computers and Software Activities 1982-1990
International Business Machines
- Clinical & Hospital Information Systems, Strategic Planning
- Presented seminars for IBM management:
- Opportunities in Hospital Information Systems Industr
- Physicians, What They Want & What They Need
- What the Information System Must Do In the 1990’s
Hospital Corporation of America
- Participated in analysis and design of quality assurance program for physicians.
Control Data Corporation
- Orientation in artificial intelligence at LDS Hospital.
- Analyzed hospital information systems.
- Developed strategy for CDC: Involvement Hospital Information Systems.
- Assisted in sale of subsidiary Life Extension Institute, Inc.
- Advisor, strategic planning for computers in education.
- External participant in think tank & creativity program.